Carnival Game Info & Application
We invite you to be part of Baraboo’s Big Top Parade & Circus Celebration Day. This event is a celebration of Baraboo’s Circus Heritage. It includes Live Music, Kids Zone, Circus Wagons on Display, costumes and live circus performances – and of course, the Big Top Parade at 11:00 am!
The Big Top Parade & Circus Celebration Committee is offering booth space for community groups, non-profit organizations and businesses to host “Carnival Games” at the Circus Celebration as a fundraising activity. We anticipate a large crowd, as it has grown each year, so please plan accordingly so that you have enough supplies and prizes to run the entire time. Please note that no vehicles will be allowed in the barricaded venue during the day. If you must restock your inventory, please be aware that you will have to hand-carry in. Organizations will be chosen based on concept, reliability and in order of receipt. A limited number of vendors will be chosen and duplication of games will be avoided. Booth space will be provided at no charge. The operator will contribute 20% of gross proceeds to the Big Top Parade & Circus Celebration Committee.
Interested parties must complete a carnival game application and submit for committee approval no later than one month prior to event date.
Carnival Games Guidelines
- Carnival game must have a Circus/Carnival feel and welcoming, neat appearance, and should be geared for children
- Carnival game operators must provide all necessary items needed to operate the game Staff, tables, chairs, game, supplies, cash/cash bag, prize etc
- Booth Check-in and set up will begin at 8:00 am and ready to open at 10:00 am
- All booths must remain set-up and running from 10:00 am-1:00 pm
- Booths must be transportable with ease, as vehicle access will be unavailable for tear down
- Price of game is up to the operator; however we strongly encourage prices to be kept as affordable as possible
- Please include a picture of your game with the application. If this is not possible, a detailed description may be substituted
- A confirmation email will be sent to you on or before one month prior to event date